Accommodations for Shoppers In Need of Handicap Parking
We recognize our handicap spaces are sometimes not easily accessible because of the construction of Powerhouse Square and the town’s sidewalk reconstruction on Bridge Street.
We care about you and want you to have a safe and enjoyable shopping experience when you visit Berkshire Food Co-op. To help mitigate these difficult circumstances, we’ve set up a temporary phone ordering system for those customers who require greater accessibility to the store.
Please note: this is a temporary service available to customers who would not otherwise be able to access the store to do their shopping given the conditions created by the construction project.
If you’d like to call in your grocery order:
1) Call 413-528-9697 x72 at least ONE HOUR prior to your desired pick up time.
2) Tell the person who answers that you want to place an order.
3) A specially trained employee will take your order and prepare it for you to pick up.
4) When you come to the Co-op, park in an available spot, either on Bridge Street or in the lower lot, if necessary.
5) Please call 413-528-9697 x72 and say you’ve come to pick up your order.
6) A cashier will retrieve your order slip, inform you of your total and take payment information over the phone.
7) A Co-op employee will carry out your order, review the order with you and load your groceries into your car.
We apologize for the inconvenience this situation causes and hope that these temporary measures are helpful!